WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Please tell us what you think about our Web site or report a technical problem using our on-line form.
Office of Public Outreach
Space Telescope Science Institute
3700 San Martin Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218
Phone (leave a voicemail message):
Have a question about Hubble, this Web site, or the astronomy Hubble studies? See if it's already answered in our complete collection of Frequently Asked Questions.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
- May I have permission to use your images?
- I am a member of the media with a question about an image, event, or news.
- I saw something unusual in the sky. Can you explain it?
- Can I have Hubble images or news e-mailed to me?
- Hubble should be in a museum at the end of its life. Why won't you bring it back to Earth once it stops working?
- Instead of letting Hubble burn up in the atmosphere, why not just push it out of its orbit so it can continue to take pictures as it drifts away?
- Can the upcoming Webb Telescope be serviced like Hubble?
- I see a dark shape when I zoom into the Orion Nebula image. What is it?
- Where can I get posters, prints, slides or transparencies of Hubble images?
- Can Hubble see the Apollo landing sites on the Moon?
- Can Hubble take pictures of Earth?
- Can I get a star named after someone I know?
- Can we see live photos from Hubble?
- Does Hubble withhold information from the public?
- Are the colors in Hubble images real?
- What are you hiding by not showing us the upper right corner of the images?
- How can I get more information on planets, stars, nebulae, galaxies, extra-solar planets, black holes, etc.?
- What is the Hubble Space Telescope?