When printing, be sure that the option "Fit to page" or "Fit to printer margins" is selected in the printer dialog box.
For your convenience, each section of the 2009 edition is available for download as a separate PDF file. You will need Adobe Reader or a comparable PDF reader to view and print them.
You can choose to download the sections and articles in the book separately, or you can download the entire book in one file from the link at the bottom of the page.
Contents: Hubble 2009
- Foreword (PDF 5.85 MB)
About the Hubble Space Telescope (PDF 103.79 MB)
Includes: Hubble's History, Observatory Design, Operating Hubble, Servicing Mission 4 Preparations, and Hubble News
- Impact on Jupiter (PDF 3.47 MB)
- Smallest Kuiper Belt Object Ever Detected (PDF 7.52 MB)
- High-Speed Ballistic Stellar Interlopers (PDF 17.82 MB)
- The Center of the Milky Way Galaxy (PDF 26.91 MB)
- Flaring Galactic Jet (PDF 17.90 MB)
- New Evidence for Dark Matter Around Dwarf Galaxies (PDF 35.01 MB)
- Starbursts in Dwarf Galaxies (PDF 15.72 MB)
- Newly Refined Hubble Constant Narrows Possible Explanations for Dark Energy (PDF 27.58 MB)
Additional MaterialDownload the entire book: Hubble 2009 (PDF 279.01 MB)
Back to top